[Caevlist] CALB's new CA series gray LiFePo4 cells

Theoldcars at aol.com Theoldcars at aol.com
Fri Jul 19 12:36:49 PDT 2013

If anyone is considering buying LiFePo4 contact me off list.

Sorry I wish I could but I not allowed to post prices on public  lists

The new CA series is a much improved cell

I have several hundred of the 100AH cells with actual capacity of 117 to
118 Ah . You only pay for 100AH

If you need another size 40, 60, or 180AH they will be here in a  week.

Do to the volume of a group buy there is no freight cost to Portland.

Don Blazer
503-706-5359

http://www.westhillscollision.com/upperv.php?article=green#e-vehicles