[Caevlist] ChargeSticker

Michael Everett michaeleve at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 16 08:33:02 PDT 2013

You have all probably come across the idea of posting a "I'm done charging at XX:XX or call Cell####No." note in your car window when using public charging. Here is a way to do it more anonymously (without leaving Cell contact data in the window) and it seems to work well. There is no charge (so to speak) for the service. I am not affiliated with the site, just passing on the info...
Michael

ChargeSticker (Beta)

ChargeSticker is a great way to anonymously post contact information without
providing phone numbers and other personal information on the dash of your car.

http://www.mobilesquared.com/chargesticker/