[Caevlist] Fw: da Vinci Days Kinetic Parade

Larry Plotkin larryrplotkin at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 11 14:42:13 PDT 2013

Folks of the CAEV club -

Please let us know if you can exhibit your electric vehicle in the daVinci days Greentown area so we can get an idea of the number and type of vehicles to expect.

Also please respond if you want to be in the Kinetic Parade (Application, guidelines and route attached) -

Thanks to all of you that donated for a Greentown CAEV Club booth.  We should likely discuss what to have in the booth....

Regards,

Larry Plotkin
EV Owner and daVinci Days Board Member