[Caevlist] EV scooter, CL moslty done

Theoldcars at aol.com Theoldcars at aol.com
Mon Dec 9 11:02:25 PST 2013

Would figure the HiPower batteries to be worthless.

I know of several who tried out HiPower cells, and in six months to a year,
 started having cell failures, then packs. The results of the HiPower  is
when I gave up trying to find LiFePo4 cells for a dollar an amp hour.

I have the lowest prices on CALB cells which are not inexpensive. There is
no cost for shipping that will also be added by every other seller of CALB
cells.

Might be able to even drop them off as I will be making a run from Portland
 to Eugene when the weather clears.

Contact me off list.

Don Blazer

In a message dated 12/9/2013 10:35:53 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,