[Caevlist] CA100 Ah CALB cells with 117Ah capacity

Theoldcars at aol.com Theoldcars at aol.com
Mon Apr 29 19:46:34 PDT 2013

I have around 50 or 60 new gray cells from CALB with their test sheets
showing 117 to 118 Ah. These were left over from a group buy if  anyone is
interested. If you want more of the high capacity 100Ah or a  different size Ah.
 I am in the process of placing another group buy.

These higher capacity 100Ah cells are bringing the actual cost per Ah down.

Do to the volume were getting better pricing on freight. Most likely  the
savings in freight alone will pay for your gas to Portland. Or if you let me
know in the next day or two I am heading down to Eugene and can drop them
off on  the way.

Contact me off list for pricing if anyone is interested.

Don Blazer
http://www.westhillscollision.com/upperv.php?article=green#e-vehicles