[Caevlist] banding my cells

Theoldcars at aol.com Theoldcars at aol.com
Fri Apr 19 12:37:20 PDT 2013

Hello Ken

The CALB cells can be used as is they do not require banding.

That said almost everyone does band them together to make either a 12 volt
replacement which is easy to handle or to help secure the pack from
movement.

Even though the cells don't require banding for use you still don't want
movement. The terminals should not be put under stress and its not good for
cable connections.

All you need is plastic banding which is less expensive, easier to do,  and
non conductive.

Don Blazer

In a message dated 4/19/2013 11:38:11 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,