[Caevlist] Welcome!

Kirk at ShiftEV kirk at shiftev.com
Wed Apr 10 19:39:15 PDT 2013

Hi Lance,

Checked your website. Nice craftsmanship. Our meetings are usually the 1st
Tuesday of each month at 7pm (to 9 or 10 or as long as it's fun). We discuss
the location in the few days before each meeting through the clublist
distribution. Perhaps you could bring up a machine for show & tell?

-Kirk

Kirk Swaney

www.shiftEV.com

P 541.760.1895  -  F 815.550.1168